Thursday, September 17, 2009

And Then He Ate His Broccoli

The age old question: How do I get my toddler to eat his … ? You fill in the blank.

We were pondering this question when one meal, on a whim when we were out eating fast food, I put the chicken bites that our Bubba wasn’t eating into my empty ‘frypod’. You know, the cardboard holder that your French fries comes in at Burger King? Next thing I knew – he had eaten every last piece of his chicken!

Now, when we go out to eat, we always ask for an extra pod – just for our little guy!

This works really well on car rides, too, because he can easily hold the frypod while eating its contents, whether it’s crackers, fruit snacks, or chicken fingers!

Hey, kids are just like adults – marketing matters!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon