Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quick and Easy Color Chart


With all the remodeling that we’ve done to our house, my family has made many a trip to our local Home Depot store. The last time I was there, I picked up a few of the paint swatches for the Disney brand paint. These samples are in the shape of Mickey Mouse heads which makes them extra fun!

When we got home, I taped 9 different colored samples (I tried to stick mainly with primaries) on one side of a piece of cardstock in rows of three. Then I covered both sides with contact paper for durability.

Our Bubba loves looking at his color chart and trying to remember the names of the different colors. The project took me about 10 minutes to put together and has already provided entertainment for the little guy several different times!

NOTE: This is a great way to entertain toddlers while they’re getting their diapers changed! Our Bubba is pretty anti-diaper changes so we keep his color chart at the changing table.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon