Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saved $30 at Target!

My camera isn't working right now or I would take a picture of all this great stuff that I got at Target this week:
- 3 x 12 count boxes of Poptarts (on sale for $2 each, used 3 x $.75 off coupons)
- Yahtzee Jr. Game (on sale for $7, used $5 coupon)
- Travel boggle ($4, used $5 coupon - made $1 on this!)
- Travel Twister ($4, used $5 coupon - made $1 on this!)
- 2 x Oreo minis cups ($1 each, used $.75 off 2 coupon)
- Don't Break the Ice Game (on sale for $7, used $5 coupon)
Total = $7!
Now, we've got a good stash of games for birthday and Christmas gifts and are stocked up on breakfast for those mornings we're on the go and don't have so much time!
I'll post a picture soon if I can get the camera to work!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon