Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow!


We woke up to SNOW here this morning - our first of the year! There are a couple of inches of fluffy white stuff all over everything out there! It's all just perfect out there right now. It's too early on a Saturday morning for anyone to be up and about so everything is still untouched. It looks so quiet and beautiful - especially because I know it's the weekend and we don't have to go anywhere in it!
Bubba isn't up yet but I can't wait to see what he thinks. Yesterday was a lovely day where we were outside in the sunshine and just our sweatshirts and, overnight, our world has completely changed. What a surprise it will be for him!
Winter is coming! And, with it, the holidays! I'm looking forward to all the planning and baking and crafting and decorating that comes along with the season! With this being my fresh start at blogging, I'm even more excited to having a place to share all the fun ideas I come across!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon