Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Weekly Book Review

"You Are My I Love You" by Maryann Cusimano and Satomi Ichikawa is a cute, snuggly read with your toddler or preschooler. The illustrations are cute and engaging. I had to laugh at the bathtime page and the soaking wet stuffed toy - we've been there a few times! Our bubba loves baths and he loves his stuffed monkey so he can't see why the two of them might not love each other.
This book shows the steady, strong, warm comfort of a parent relating to the often wild, loud, busy adventure of a little one. As a parent, you will laugh at some of the contrasts because they are so true ("I am your bedtime; you are my wide awake")!
Learn more about this fun book at Amazon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon