Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday tradition idea: New Pj's!


A friend of mine told me that she does this with her kids and I thought it was a really fun idea!

On Christmas Eve, the kiddos each receive new PJ's to open and wear for the first time that night! They get to open a present a bit early which makes them happy. And they're going to need new PJs yearly anyway so having a fun way to start wearing a set makes me happy!

I'm already keeping my eyes out for some fun snuggly PJs on sale for our two kiddos. If I find some really good deals, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Kat on November 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM said...

We already do this but have had little luck this year. :( Please do keep us updated with deals :D THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!

The Domestic Contessa on November 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

Katrina - I've found a great place to look for Pajama deals! Check out my post here:
http://domesticcontessa.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-deal-on-childrens-pajamas.html
Hope you find it helpful, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon