Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recipe of the Day: How to Paint Cookies!


This is a project that is on our schedule to make with Bubba. I think he'll have so much fun painting the cookies and then getting to eat them!

I'm going to do the technique where the cookies are baked first and then painted with the corn syrup mixture (don't want to risk the little guy eating any raw egg yolks - yuck!).

You can make these cookies for any occassion! I'm thinking ahead to Bubba's 2nd birthday and think this might be a fun project to complete with the kiddos. They can paint their own cookie and then we'll wrap it up for them to take home and eat later.
I haven't been able to find a very good tutorial on these online. So, the plan is to try to take pics when we make them and post a tutorial myself! Be checking back for more over the next week or so.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon