Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today's Frugal Gift to Give - M&M'S® Gift Jar Cookie Mix


I don't know about you, but I love M&Ms. Especially the peanut ones but, really, any kind will do! So, I think that today's frugal gift idea is a great one! I also love easy baking - with this mix, just a few wet ingredients are needed and viola: delicious cookies!

Again, this gift is something that you can make several of at the same time. You can leave the jars undecorated or cover the lids with fabric tied with a ribbon. Make several that look alike or personalize each jar individually! Give these for Christmas gifts (I got a brownie jar mix as a Sunday School teacher one year and loved it!), housewarming gifts, for college students, new moms...you name it!

Get the M&M® Cookie Mix recipe pictured above here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon