Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Match the Letters


As each week's theme includes a letter, I have made a set of letters from construction paper for Bubba to match.

To make the letters:
I traced upper-case letters onto 3 different sheets of colored construction paper. You could do more colors if you would like. I just don't want to overwhelm Bubba right at the start. Then I cut out the letters. I covered each of my letters with masking tape for added durability (it helps to make your letters a small enough size to fit on a piece of masking tape).

I would recommend setting aside some time to do several letters of the alphabet at once. This will save both time and construction paper!

You could also make this matching game with shapes or numbers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready for Nana to help, okay? :-)
XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon