Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday: Apples

Click here to read my plan to help keep my 20-month-old entertained during the day!

Reading: I couldn't find a book at the library that I liked about apples so I got a couple about this week's color - red: The Red Truck, Red: Colors in the Natural World

Color/Glue/Stickers: Apple coloring page, I also plan to draw a picture of a tree and then let Bubba stick some red circle stickers on for the apples, pointing out that apples grow in trees

Activities: I'll give bubba a scrubber and a bowl of water and show him how to scrub clean the apples - then we'll eat them!, we'll also be eating applesauce and drinking apple juice today

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon