Thursday, October 1, 2009

How to Promote Learning with Jello Jigglers!


Today, we made Jello Jigglers - in the shape of circles, squares, and triangles! I would name the shape and Bubba would pick it up and eat it - and, guess what! He got every shape correct!
This got me to thinking that I should keep my eye out for cookie cutters in the shapes of numbers and letters, too. This could be a great weekly review tool for Fridays. Different colors of Jello can be used based on the weekly theme, too!

2 comments:

xan said...

Hey there! I like your ideas! Wilton makes big letter and number cookie cutters if you are still looking for these.

The Domestic Contessa on October 17, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

Thanks for the tip - I'll have to check those out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon