Sunday, October 18, 2009

Taking a Bit of a Break


Well, as much as I hate to do this, I am finding it obvious that I need to take a break from blogging for the next couple of weeks. We are in the process of packing for a move at the end of the month AND our baby girl has been having some really rough nights lately. Those two combined are leaving us exhausted and making just ordinary life a very full plate right now!

So, except for a possible occassional post, I won't be blogging over the next couple of weeks. My plan is to pick back up again the first week in November. I plan to launch a few different series and get more organized in blogging about my holiday ideas - basically, I want to come back better than ever!

So, please bear with me through this "break" - I'll look forward to seeing you on the other side!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon