Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pancakes!



Tonight was "breakfast for supper" night here at our house. Usually, I make our pancakes with Bisquick mix but tonight I discovered that we had run out. It's on the list for our shopping trip this week.

I still really wanted pancakes tonight so searched the net for an easy, from-scratch pancake recipe. And I found a great one! I'm thinking that, to save some money, I'll save the bisquick mix for biscuits and make our pancakes from scratch from now on! These were really easy to mix up and they cooked up really well, too!

I doubled the recipe for the three of us and we have just a few pancakes leftover. The recipe says that it would feed four people but they would have to be people who weren't very hungry, in my opinion.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon