Monday, November 9, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday Gift Idea!

As I posted here and here, I've started planning Muffin meals for Bubba lately. It's a really fun way to serve meals to him and helps him eat more of his food!
I got to thinking that this could make a great, creative gift for other moms of toddlers (between my family and my husband's, we have a few!). I know of a few moms who really struggle with getting their kiddos to eat well.

So, I thought - What about buying some muffin tins in fun shapes and colors and including a booklet of different muffin tin meal ideas! Her Cup Overfloweth has a ton of ideas you might use!
Also, here are some fun muffin tin options from Amazon (I think the silicone ones are perfect for this idea with all the fun colors you can get!):







*Blue tin for $9.99


* Blue Star tin for $9.99
* Red heart tin for $9.99

* Orange leaf and pumpkin tin for $9.99

1 comments:

The Activity Mom on November 9, 2009 at 4:48 PM said...

That is a great gift idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Domestic Contessa Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon